Status:Open    Asked:Mar 11, 2016 - 11:36 AM

Looking for housing and person data from townhouse, condo and similar associations. Have used ACS 3-year IPUMS.

I am trying to identify townhouse, condominium and similar housing units and characteristics of the housing units and of the persons living in them. I have used the ACS IPUMS to identify condominiums using the CONP (condo fee) variable and certain housing and person characersitics at state level. I'm also looking at the American Housing survey. Are there other public or private datasets I could check out? Thank you. LynnB

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question


This question has not yet been answered.


How can I create a table showing the number of housing units available at or ...
Which ACS or CPS table should I use for determining housing supply by MSA?
Question about 1950, 1960, 1970 tract-level housing and population data
Median housing values, nominal or real dollars?
Login   |   Register

Recently Active Members

View More »

Share |